Well it's friday and I bet about this time tomorrow I will be feeling pretty shitty. So I thought today I would supply you guys with some great hangover cures. I looked up what the best hangover cures are and 90% of them were mixed drinks with hot sauce and stuff like that. I have heard of that but when I wake up after a long night of drinking the last thing I want to do is drink more, even if it helps. So I'm going to write a little list of my own, here's the 'Top Ten'.
1. Prevention - Don't drink, you wont be hungover... ok well I know that's not going to be happening so how about this if you do drink, sleep with the biggest glass of water you can find and finish it by morning.
2. Water (Lots of it) - Alcohol dehydrates you, with every beer or shot you effectively loose more water then you take in. Being dehydrated causes seering headaches (sound familiar). You can drink it in the morning but I would recommend drinking during the night.
3. Sports Drinks - When you drink you don't just loose water, you loose minerals and electrolytes, Gatorade and stuff light that can refill whats lost.
4. Pain Medication - Ibuprofen, Tylenol and stuff like that are made to reduce headaches, they will do what they are made for. (I also heard that vitamins B-6 and B-12 can greatly reduce the effects of one)
5.Tripe Soup - Folks down in Mexico swear by this, realisticly you probably wont have this sitting around but I thought I'd put it on the list anyway.
6. Bacon, Eggs and Toast - Usually my cure being that its so easy to make and I always have this stuff sitting around. Food in your stomach helps soak up the alcohol left over so the more you eat the better you feel later.
7. Greasy Food - McMuffins or something like that, why? Because you already feel like shit and you spent all your money on booze.
8. Marijuana - Weed has been used for many generations to cure nausia, and who knows you might forget about your headache.
9. Sleep - Doesn't need an explanation.
10. All of the above - Wouldn't hurt
*Basically* If you are so hungover that you know you will be in bed most of the day I recommend, smoking a bowl, making a greasy breakfast, eating it with a huge glass of water, then going back to bed (with more water).
What do you do to cure your hangovers?