Thursday, March 3, 2011

British Government Releases UFO files / UFO Sighting in Jerusalem

Well I must say, I am a fan of UFOs and aliens. Lots of government scientists came out and said that the government knows about UFOs and aliens and can't explain them. Britain actually just released it's seventh batch of UFO files with 8,000 pages of reports as a segment of their timed release of UFO info. I personally believe that is more plausible that the aliens are probably from a different dimension or different time rather then planet being that we are so far from a habitable planet but who knows, it is also very pretty far fetched to go between dimensions or time. Here is a video talking about what was released in the British UFO files.



Also Jerusalem had a recent experience with a UFO which can be seen in this video. It is two separate angles from two different witnesses synchronized. A third video was released but it turned out to be a fake. Some people speculate it was made by government agents to create question about the ufo sightings but who knows.


23 comments:

  1. I love this stuff. The second video was some eerie stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love alien stuff, gonna watch all of these later

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it that aliens never seem to want to be found and yet they always put huge beaming lights on their ships?
    It's probably some super advanced secret society who just make fun of all us normies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I was really interested when I heard about the Jerusalem UFO. Good post, I like your blog! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was watching the first video, but wasn't listening, and when the UFO came on-screen I started laughing thinking everyone was insane! Great blog! Followin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second video was proven to be a fake, I think..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like stuff like this, would be awesome if we could make contact with aliens... though I don't know about the outcome of it all...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I remember I read a book about time travelers, and all the story took place in Jerusalem, maybe the history was real.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The truth is out there..
    I've been intrigued with aliens since I saw XFiles at the age of 8. Love that sutff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stuff like this is great man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. UFO's?? followed!
    alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is fucking awesome. I was waiting for this. Way to spread the news man.

    Following

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man thats crazy, although i gotta say im still not convinced!

    ReplyDelete
  14. idk if this was real or what, but still crazy

    ReplyDelete
  15. i didn't know that the third one was proven fake. im interested in seeing more reviews about the new released brit files

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry, but with current animation technology it's possible to make incredibly realistic looking UFOs, and these videos look like they could have been easily faked. See Captain Disillusion on YouTube to see an amazing CGI forgery. I swore it was real until CD cut it out of the video and replaced it with the ship from Flight Of The Navigator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's cute how the video got pulled from youtube. Personally I'm more prone to believe that aliens revealed by governments and their agents are a ruse to help consolidate their power. That doesn't mean that there aren't aliens here, only that we should be wary of people exploiting and manipulating our ideas of them.

    ReplyDelete