Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osama Bin Laden died and I don't give shit

Ten years, 2 wars, 919,967 deaths and 1,188,264,000,000 dollars later we managed to kill one person. I guess thats a reason to be happy right... But I'm not, I feel like they are going to use his death just like they used 9/11, for some campaign for their own advantage. I was never was afraid that Osama was going to destroy America, he was a man half way around the world who the news told us to fear. I am more pissed at NORAD, the North American Aerospace Defense Command, then Osama. Hell, we don't even have good proof that Osama did it. NORAD had a simple job, any planes don't respond and get hijacked they scramble F15s to the plane and figure out whats up. With a budget of 150 million they didn't even manage to do anything against the hijackers on 9/11 because of Cheney's war games. All the people died on 9/11 not because Osama was so smart, its because we were so stupid.

On a side note, I think the Government orchestrated 9/11. I would usually list a bunch of proof to support my claim but I got work to do. I will probably update this with some info but that will be later.

I do want you to post a comment saying what you believe happened on 9/11 and why you believe that. I stress the why because thats always an interesting part.

Some things to get you thinking - http://www2.ae911truth.org/11rfa911.php



inb4 fox news told me so

9 comments:

  1. We did waste a lot of money and lives for one guy. We did act stupidly in protecting the country. And we definitely made a clusterfuck of the response.

    But I can't imagine that it was a false flag attack. There is just no good reason for that. It didn't achieve anything. This was the most incompetent conspiracy ever if it is one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Its fun reading both sides of responsives as everyone has a strong opinion on it. I don't know what believe but I also wont let some.documentary brainwash me the same way the government does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. part of me doubts that he's really dead, and all of me believes that nothing will change with his death. someone will take his place, and things won't get better (not right away at least)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope he is really dead, would be epic fail if they killed another guy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The money wasted is disgusting. Is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe Osama died long ago and the US needed something to boost Obama's popularity. As usual the American public (sheep) believed it.

    ReplyDelete